Issues and concerns facing the citizens of the NC House District 94
- Restore funding for Public Education
- Ensure the safety of students, faculty, and staff by providing more Resource Officers, counselors, and social workers.
- Guarantee that students and faculty have the resources (personnel, textbooks, supplies) to be successful
- Develop a comprehensive teacher college funding formula
- Support the University System
- Provide all communities access to healthcare
- Direct resources to address the opioid crisis
- Expand Medicaid so that all citizens have health insurance, lowering the cost for everyone
- Provide more tax breaks for middle and lower income working families
- Restore the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Raise the minumum development aimed at attracting businesses
- Place the health and safety of all citizens above profits of big corporations.
- Restore vital protections of our air, land, and water.
- Hold corporations financially accountable for their pollution of the environment; do not pass the cost on to taxpayers.